At Callaghan and Gernant our primary focus is on serving the needs of our small business and clients. Our attorneys have built a reputation for meeting our clients’ business needs from the most basic of contracts to complex multi-faceted transactions.
Our Promise to You
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality legal services with cost-effective results in mind. Our promise of service is based on three key concepts that permeate everything we do:
There are any number of ways to address legal problems and issues. We work with our clients as a team to develop the solutions that best fit their legal and budgetary needs in a fast-paced business world. We use our experience and creative thinking to ensure that you get the best results.
Relationships that Drive Results
Our close relationship with our clients allows us to best meet their needs. We know each of our clients by name and try to meet in person whenever possible. If a client calls our office, they talk to their attorney, not an assistant. This kind of personal contact allows us to anticipate our clients’ needs and plan ahead to stop problems before they start. It also allows us to help clients see opportunities before they arise and plan for them. We choose to be a small firm because it allows us to maintain a personal relationship with each client that just isn’t available at larger firms.
Lawyers You’ll Swear By, Not At
We often hear that 99% of lawyers make the other 1% look bad. At Callaghan and Gernant, we make sure to stay in the 1%. Instead of hubris and arrogance, we have issue-specific, real world experience with business and commercial law, business organizations, business contracts, employment law, estate planning, real estate, construction law, environmental law, taxation law, and business litigation – all of which adds up to tremendous value and real world savings for our clients.
Results Matter: (406) 721-1124
To arrange for an initial consultation – call our Missoula or Butte law offices directly or complete the brief email form provided on the Contact Us page of this Web Site.